Thursday 9 August 2012

A birthday countdown in pictures (#9)

Requiem for a beard...

It's been confirmed, The Beard is no more. In honour of the joy it has given me over the last year and a half or so, I've decided to post one of my favourite pictures earlier than planned. I love this one so very much, I was thinking of saving it for Armitage Day....

The Beard 2011-2012
This picture is from a 2011 photoshoot for the iPad-only Project Magazine. This particular picture was taken by Matt Holyoak. As always, the picture was supplied by www.richardarmitagenet.com

Let's all take a moment in silence to mourn this terrible loss...

...and then remember this: the good thing about beards is, they grow back!!! :-))

Have a great (end of) day!!


What's a birthday without a birthday present? But what do you get the man who's living his dream?
This year, consider donating to one of Richard's selected charities (Shelter, The Salvation Army, Childline and Barnardo's) - visit his
Just Giving page. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. i just can't... i'm still crying.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon me if I jump for joy. I love Richard's face, all of it. When he covered it up with that beard, I mourned. Sorry for your loss ladies, but your loss is my gain! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, to be honest, I think I'll get over it as soon as I get to see that beautiful jawline again. With just a hint of designer stubble, please!

      Delete
  3. Yes, stubble please & some longer locks

    ReplyDelete