Friday 22 February 2013

An unexpected ending...

Major spoiler alert!!!

If you have not seen The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey yet, don't watch this clip (published on YouTube by thapetrificustotalus).

This is the final scene for the dwarves, a scene that moved me to tears... all 4 times that I have seen the film on the silver screen. Even now, I have to remind myself to breathe when I watch this clip.

And as for Thorin: all I really want is to wrap one hand around the dark strands of his hair and snuggle up against his fur-lined frame. Strange, but I always imagine him to be taller than me (about Richard's size), so I would be able to rest my head on his shoulder... ;-)

And then, he would wrap both arms around me, and smile... just like he does in this clip...



2 comments:

  1. This scene is so moving! Thanks for sharing this link. Sighhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how his face lights up when he smiles. He is truly glorious!

    ReplyDelete